Thursday, September 02, 2010

Sky Photo Trip….



@ 6233 feet… Dark black skies… Backdrop of the Himalayan mountain range…
Pine trees… Cold breeze…
what more an astro photographer want?

It’s really a dream come true Sky Photo Trip is coming ahead from 10-12 September at Ranikhet, Uttranchal. Great Astro-photographer Ajay Talwar is the key person to avail this first ever opportunity in India to astro-enthusiast. I am very much excited to join this astrophotography workshop. For the workshop I bought brand new Canon 1000D, capturing-processing images will be very new experience to me. Previously I used metal body Vivitar camera in 2004 for astrophotography, till then it was a dream only….. but now I have pulled up the socks…There I GO….
Many instruments like Canon 1000D, 450D, 500D, lenses, Atlas mount, LX 200 8” & 12”, 400mm Skywatcher refractor are waiting for us. There are only 9 participants from all over India joining at Ranikhet. Wait for some astonishing images from the trip.
Now everything is geared & here countdown BEGINS 10,9,8.....

Clear Skies !Dinesh Nisang

No comments:

Post a Comment