Saturday, September 25, 2010

Raw Rocks !!!!






Yesterday I went to purchase sky-watcher telescopes, as I have urgent order in my hand. I decided to visit a place in Ane Ghat, about which I heard a lot. Early morning I reached there. It was a awesome place to visit. Actually I dreamed to capture milky way from this point.
ANE GHAT:Spanning about 21 metres with a nine-metre thick roof, the bridge here is unique, as it has been carved out in basaltic rock. Around the world, similar natural bridges have been considered heritage sites, like the Rainbow Bridge of Utah and Natural Bridge of Virginia, USA, and the London Bridge at Port Campbell in Australia.
Further as usual Malshej was fantastic though rain & clouds were missing, but this time saw flowering & butterflies. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time & zoom lens (also) to capture butterflies. This time I managed to capture as many images in manual mode. Processing on .CR2 raw images is a gr8 experience, and I realized the importance of manual mode. Really RAW rocks for me. Later I will write in detail about processing on raw images.
Overall this one day work trip was energizing.

Clear Skies !Dinesh Nisang

No comments:

Post a Comment