Sunday, June 06, 2010

Inspiration


"Years teach us more than books."

First you should be your idol I think. I saw very ups & downs in life since childhood but inner killer instinct 'to do something different' always led me to take many unorthodox decisions. In my college days I was dying for to be a part of Indian defence forces, once I was successfully qualified in written-physical-medical exam of Indian Navy but got out in all India final merit list :(
By the time I used to say "I will prefer to be a beggar instead of a teacher" so FUNNY.
I came across literature of a great Indian Swami Vivekanand. It changed my view a lot. I realized if I want to do something good for society, to be a TEACHER is the best option one ever have. Then I turned in to the educational field.
Dr. Abdul Kalam & Dr. Vikram sarabhai are two more legends along with Mahatma Gandhi & Bhagat Singh I look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment